a specialized vocabulary or set of idioms used by a particular group

Here’s another word I saw recently, but can’t remember where. The American Heritage Dictionary says it can be pronounced AR-go or AR-gut. Which do you prefer?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:
<a href="" title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <s> <strike> <strong>