Since nothing else has worked, I’ve decided to publicly shame myself into doing a litany of things that I have put off for too long. So here is my list, in no particular order, of things left undone. Next to each item is the approximate time that it has been on my “to do” list.
- Print a few photos in the darkroom (10 months)
- Play the guitar for my kids (2 years)
- Fix the leaky faucet in the kitchen sink or hire a plumber (7 months)
- Play the violin enough to make a song sound nice again (5+ years)
- Fix the photo printer (8 months)
- Digitize a bunch of Harrod & Funck songs from tapes of concerts and demos, and then return the tapes to their rightful owners (4+ years)
Okay, call me “misery” if you want, but I’d sure love some company. Do any of you have items rotting away on your “to do” lists? If so, let the world (or at least 3 or 4 people) know by posting a comment to this entry!