I haven’t been in much of a blogging mood lately, so I thought I’d just dump these links into a single entry rather than writing about anything in particular.
- Slacker Manager – The unspoken language of…, wherein the writer provides a number of humorous non-verbal cues for ending a conversation in the workplace.
- How to Cut, wherein the writer presents images and instructions for cutting a variety of foods.
- Cliché Finder, wherein a visitor can enter a word and find clichés that include the word.
- Unhappy Birthday, wherein the author describes a bizarre twist on an old song.
- Filing a Complaint with the FCC, wherein the government allows citizens like you and me to complain about junk mail, obscenity, phone slamming, and other telecommunications practices that bother us
- Latte art at Flickr, wherein baristas show off their latte-making prowess with gorgeous designs and thereby put my little latte hearts to shame.